Resource Share Form
Use our Forums to find examples and answers to your questions. If you have advanced requirements for your project, contact us and our staff can help you find a solution.
Resources Share Form
Displays a form to share a single resource with other resource groups besides its own.
- resource_id: The resource ID of the resource you want to share.
- entry_id: The entry ID of the resource weblog entry you want to share.
- ajax_form: Set to "yes" to make the form AJAX submit.
- return: Set this to the location to which the form action should return the page.
Form Tag Variables
* required to use with form related tags in the template.
- field_name: Holds the name of the field. Use this to set the form field attribute "name". *
- field_label: Holds the label of the field.
- field_value: Holds the value of the field. *
- field_value_checked: This can be used for single check box field to tell if it should be checked or not.
- field_value_selected: This can be used for selected states.
Form Tag Variable Pairs
options - This variable is used only with check box, radio buttons or selector type fields.
- option_name The option name. Use this inside the option HTML element.
- option_value: The option value.
- option_checked Is the option checked.
- option_selected: Is the option selected.